World Full Body Painting Festival Asia Crazy

cyber

This one made me think of something like wolverines adamantium skeleton… eh.. maybe not but looks awesome..

dumb

BAHHHAAAHAHA… the things people do to themselves… lol

kitty

Now I know some of you are not crazy about furries.. I’m… ya know… not EXCITED about them.. but I know some of you wouldn’t care if a hot cat girl was in this position for you…but this paint job does look really neat… even the shopping job didn’t hurt.

leo

whats with makein the boobies eyes? sure they are round like eyes.. but.. eh i dunno.. thought this was a lil different.

"Winter" -body painting-

Maybe shes a space princess… and she wants to breeed…

bass

I like this one too because it has realism to it. I like realism… buy it here….or there… or.. oh look over by the bus… oh nope thats a trashcan.. nevermind….

pashur body painting

you can tell what hes thinkin about…. me?? I’m thinkin Arbys…

geek-2
i don’t know what or who shes cosplaying.. but its sexy
deadmeat

insane body stocking…

spidergirl-bodypaint

i know the guy who played spiderman wouldn’t mind dumpin mary jane for fem venom…